Why get a tattoo at the Tribo do Sol?
Beyond a collection of more than 100,000 varied images sorted by style, we can develop personalized patterns, find solutions to cover scars or spots on the skin, restore or cover old tattoos.
These various possibilities for applying permanent tattooing are carried out exclusively by tattoo artist Flavio Lin.
- AIR BRUSH TATTOO: dermatologically tested.
- NATURAL INDIAN HENNÉ *: extract from an oriental complaint.
- TATTOO IN JENIPAPO – JAGWA *: extract of a fruit from the Brazilian Amazon.
* 100% natural, without the addition of chemicals.
Tribo do Sol was established in 1998 in Rio de Janeiro and was a major success at the Babilônia Feira Hype fashion and design fair following which Flávio Lin and his team were regularly invited to work at fashion and art events, resorts and parks.
Flavio and Marie on the Tribo Stand do Sol at Antibesland –
Côte d’Azur – France
We offer a lot of services, here are the best examples
Jenipapo Tattoo & Natural Indian Henna
The Jenipapo Tattoo from the Brazilian Amazon or Jagwa Tattoo: is a technique of indigenous origin which uses a natural dye extracted from the Jenipapo fruit which reveals which gives a blue black color on the skin and lasts from 1 to 3 weeks.
Indian natural henna: Natural dye, extract of plant of oriental origin light brown color and duration of 1 to 2 weeks.
These two dyes (jenipapo and henna) are carefully prepared by Tribo do Sol, without the addition of chemical additives, which avoids the risk of allergies.
This tattoo represents a very deep value for me: my family. Thank you for your work as an artist Flavio who thought of every detail during the preparation of my drawing.
Entrepreneur, Nice – FRANCE
I am very happy with my tattoo! Flavio Lin was able to capture my ideas and transform them into art with precision and kindness. Thank you for this wonderful job!
The prices are fixed in advance according to the size and the complexity of the work.
Air Brush Tattoo
Natural Henna Tattoo
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
A unique and totally personalized look to keep you on top this summer, and perhaps for the rest of your life!
Contact me to make an appointment!
I would be happy to tattoo you:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE TATTOO TO HEAL?
An average of two weeks, but it may vary according to the size of the tattooed area, the care the client takes and his body metabolism.
2- WHICH PART OF THE BODY IS THE MOST SENSITIVE AND ANNOYS THE MOST WHEN BEING TATTOOED?
The ribs, then the feet and areas close to the joints.
Each person has a different tolerance level for pain, so the question is pretty subjective. What one person finds excruciating, another might not find painful at all. Most clients agree that it is more of an annoyance than anything else, but it is ultimately a tolerable sensation.
3- IS IT POSSIBLE TO COVER UP AN OLD TATTOO?
Yes. It will depend on the disposition, flexibility and choice of the client. The tattoo artist, with his creativity and experience, will also orientate the client when choosing the image that will best suit the coverup
4- IN CASE I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I WANT TO HAVE TATTOOED, COULD YOU CREATE A DESIGN FROM THE DESCRIPTION I GIVE YOU?
Yes. For this purpose, it is necessary that the client bring or show any reference image close to what he wants tattooed. It may be a physical object or a sketch he did.
5- I HAVE A SCAR. IS IT POSSIBLE TO COVER IT UP WITH A TATTOO SO AS TO HIDE IT COMPLETELY?
Generally, yes. Some scars have keloid tissue and it’s not always possible for an image to completely hide the raised skin. We can soften it with the tattoo though. Depending on each case, it’s possible to cover it up in such a way that no one will notice there used to be a mark there.
6- HOW LONG SHOULD IT BE BEFORE I HAVE THE TATTOO RETOUCHED ?
An average of five years, but this may vary according to the precautions taken when exposing it to the sun. That’s why it’s important to wear sunscreen with an SPF of 60 on the tattoo whenever you go to the beach, pool, etc.
7- WHAT IS THE STERILIZATION PROCEDURE USED WHEN MAKING THE TATTOOS?
All the material (inks, mineral water spray and antibacterial liquid soap, cream, needles, gloves, etc.) used during the whole process is isolated and prepared exclusively for each client.
8 – HOW DO I SET UP AN APPOINTMENT?
You just have to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by the phone (0033) 07 83 76 71 17 – Talk to Flávio Lin.
9 – HOW MUCH DOES A TATTOO COST?The price varies according to the size and complexity of the design. We start at 80 €.
Permanent tattoos and piercing are not only an art, but must be seen as a microsurgery,
therefore, below are the necessary procedures for an efficient and safe making.
All material (ink, mineral water and, natural solid cream, needles, gloves, etc) used during the process is isolated and specially reserved for each person.
All needles are disposed of in front of the client right after the tattoo is completed.
When the making of the tattoo or piercing is completed, all necessary material is disposed of and a dressing is applied.
The client receives a sheet of paper with all the instructions for proper care so that the healing occurs safely and perfectly.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TATTOO
Having a tattoo applied is similar to having micro-surgery and we therefore recommend the following post-op measures:
- When showering or bathing, gently clean the tattooed area with antibacterial liquid soap.
- Apply a thin layer of Bepanten cream 3 a day, to avoid excessive dryness of the tattoo.
- Avoid direct sunlight, swimming/immersion in water, waterfalls and saunas for a minimum of 10 days after the application of the tattoo, in order to avoid interrupting the healing process.
- Avoid drugs or stress.
- Eat healthily, avoiding fatty foods or foods that are rich in toxins (e.g. prawns, pork). This will aid natural recovery.
- Avoid dust, pollution, excessive sweating (e.g intense physical activity)
- Always use sunblock when the tattoo is exposed to sunlight (even after the healing process is complete) in order to avoid UV loss of color/tonality due to UV rays.
PIERCING - CARE FOR THE HEALING PERIOD
• Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the piercing
• Only touch the piercing when you are cleaning it.
• Apply antiseptic liquid soap, so that it creates foam, then gently rotate the
jewelry so that the foam penetrates the hole. Leave for a few seconds then rinse thoroughly, making sure there is no residue or secretion.
• Disinfect the piercing at least 3 times a day with an antiseptic Spray . Rotate the jewelry so that the antiseptic penetrates the cavity. Then remove secretions with a cotton bud, leaving the area clean and dry.
Precautions with the piercing:
• Avoid saunas, swimming pools, immersion in the sea/lakes/rivers and excessive exposure to the sun.
• Take care when towel-drying.
• Avoid exposing the piercing to friction.
• Stress, poor diet, use of drugs and alcohol or poor health/illness may extend the time necessary for healing.
• Avoid fatty foods, pork, prawns etc.
• Make sure other people wash their hands before they touch your piercing.
• Avoid contact between the piercing and the body fluids of other people (sweat, saliva, secretions,
• Keep your piercing away from cosmetics, tanning products, perfumes, dirty linen, telephones/audio devices (ear piercings) or any other unhygienic object.
• Take care when combing your hair (eyebrow piercing)
Normal healing of the piercing may involve:
• Itching, redness or even minor bruising for a few weeks.
• Secretions or even the formation of a crust around the jewel.
• Swelling, which may make the jewel seem tighter and difficult to manipulate/move.
Never apply the following to your piercing:
• Alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, merthiolate, mercury, creams in general or any other product that has not been recommended by the tattoo professional.
Infections or inflammations are rare, but they may occur due to lack of care.
Each individual is different and therefore the healing period (normally between 1 and 3 months) may vary according to each person.
In the event of keloids or blisters at the site of the piercing, use a sterilized cotton wool bud to apply pressure to the site in order to remove as much secretion as possible, then apply the antiseptic spray three times a day and carry out the disinfection procedure referred to in the ‘Hygiene’ section.
The jewel can be replaced once the application site has totally healed.